Considering the safety of our Clients, Doctor and Team and in keeping with current CDC and AVMA Guidelines, it is our pleasure to institute the following changes to our COVID-19 Client Protocol effective March 21, 2022. These guidelines are similar to those being employed by human medical professionals:
Our New Client Protocol Includes:
- We are allowing ONE family member to enter our hospital for APPOINTMENTS ONLY. If you have multiple pets and require assistance, we are happy to help you. We allow TWO family members in the case of humane euthanasia;
- Medication refills, Prescription Food, Heartworm and/or Flea and Tick medication pick up will continue to be curbside;
- When you arrive for your appointment, please park either in front of our office or in our back-parking lot, contact our office to alert our team that you have arrived and what type of vehicle you are in. Please remain in your vehicle and a team member will call to advise you when you may enter. At that time, we will escort you and your pet directly into one of our exam rooms;
- We will be limiting access points to our hospital. Our back entrance will remain closed;
- If you prefer to have a “Curbside” appointment, just let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you. We highly recommend curbside for at-risk clients. We ask that you remain on site in your vehicle during your pet’s appointment so that you are immediately available should we have any questions and in order to return your pet to you as quickly as possible to reduce their stress;
- Pet Parents who are entering the hospital will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, you will be required to use our curbside appointment option. For the safety of our team, we will require that you remain seated during your pet’s appointment. Only team members may hold/restrain patients;
- Once your pet’s examination is complete, you will then be escorted to our Receptionist who will collect payment and schedule any follow-up appointments;
- Please call our office if your pet needs Medication refills, Prescription Food, Heartworm and/or Flea and Tick medication. We will contact you when your order is ready. We ask that you pre-pay using a credit/debit card and advise the front desk when you are here, and we will bring your order to your vehicle. We are allowing access to clients for appointments only; and
- Examination Rooms will be fully disinfected between appointments, with special attention being paid to high touch surfaces such as door handles and chairs.
We look forward to seeing our wonderful clients again!
Dr. Fracica & Staff